In Entity Framework to delete an Object, we first fetched the object and than delete that particular object or record. This one result in to performance penalty as there are two SQL query executed first one for “Select” query and second one for “Delete” query. In Entity Framework 6.0 or above Microsoft provide solution to delete an object(record) with out retrieving or fetching it.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Entity framework delete object without retrieving it
- How AngulaJs is better than Jquery ?
- Sql server check if column exists in table
- File Uploading in Asp.net MVC
- Insert Multiple Rows in a single query in Sql Server
- How to find Host name, Server name, User name and DataBase name in Sql server
- Render a Razor view to string in Asp.net MVC
- Jquery Ui Uncaught TypeError : Undefined is not a function
- Jquery – $ is not defined
- Convert Amount Numbers(Rupees, Dollar) into Words using C# and VB