In Sql server Primary key and Unique Key seems identical as both identify a unique and distinct record in the database, but Primary Key and Unique Key both are different in it’s Features and behavior so logical implementation is also different . In this article we will compare Primary Key and Unique Key.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Entity framework delete object without retrieving it
- How AngulaJs is better than Jquery ?
- Sql server check if column exists in table
- File Uploading in Asp.net MVC
- Insert Multiple Rows in a single query in Sql Server
- How to find Host name, Server name, User name and DataBase name in Sql server
- Render a Razor view to string in Asp.net MVC
- Jquery Ui Uncaught TypeError : Undefined is not a function
- Jquery – $ is not defined
- Convert Amount Numbers(Rupees, Dollar) into Words using C# and VB