Operations in a relational database act on a complete set of rows. This complete set of rows returned by the statement is known as the result set. Sql server Cursor is a database objects to retrieve data from a result set one row at a time, instead of the T-SQL commands that operate on all the rows in the result set at one time. We can use cursor when we need to update records in a database table row by row. In this article we will see how to use Sql Server Cusror with Example.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Understand Sql Server Cursor with Example
- Entity framework delete object without retrieving it
- How AngulaJs is better than Jquery ?
- Sql server check if column exists in table
- File Uploading in Asp.net MVC
- Insert Multiple Rows in a single query in Sql Server
- How to find Host name, Server name, User name and DataBase name in Sql server
- Render a Razor view to string in Asp.net MVC
- Jquery Ui Uncaught TypeError : Undefined is not a function
- Jquery – $ is not defined